Thursday, April 5, 2012

Street Photography

I wasn't sure about Street Photography, but after I did it, I got the pleasure at laughing at how oblivious people are when they are in Saturday Market. I was able to get close enough to get good shots. I was targeting movement or expression.


Just following a garbage man down the street, he looked very out of it.


Taking a picture of a person who is also taking a picture of an old couple... but they didn't know i was taking a picture of their picture.


A group of students were walking around Saturday Market, and so I decided to follow them to the food court. Nom Nom Nom.


I was scared that girl saw me take the picture. She ran up a small staircase and jumped into this person's arms. Then I shot them. With my camera.


That dog... was HUGE.

Kid walking out of Voodoo Donuts!


Laughing at something that wasn't me.



No comments:

Post a Comment